Dear girls.. if a guy pauses a video game just to text you back, marry him!
To the people who laughs at me playing this game..
Warcraft III is
- The #3rd most played game in the world with 12 Million players worldwide
- The #7th best real-time Strategy game in the world
- The #1st best selling strategy game in 2011
- The #4th most addictive games ever
- The #1st Massive Multiplayer online Strategy game
The game is not just a war game. Then what you learn from this game?
- Positive attitude
- Team work
- Timely action
- Never to give up
When you play this game
- you forget where you are
- you forget all the things happened in the real world.. everything!!
After playing it
- you feel relaxed
- you get back to whatever your job is with full of interest
Now some of you are thinking to say that this is not the only game with which we can get all these entertainment.
Blizzard entertainment answers to this:
Twelve Million people can't be wrong. Try it!
Some of you are gonna leave reading this and I know it. So I conclude this with what I think of game addiction.
If you are addicted to PC games, you will experience a great difference in your life. You start not to worry about anything around you like your dreams, your job, your family, your friends, your school, your college.. you will be slowed down and never think of what the time is, what the day is. If you experience any of the above symptoms don't touch your PC for a week. For the first two days it seems very hard without it. But you'll realize what you really missed in the real world. There are lot of funs and entertainments in the real-world rather than PC games. So shut the **** up! I'm quitting WARCRAFT III!